Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not showing charging icon ?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Purchased the blaze this morning, charging it exactly as it says in the manual, and no charging icon is visible like it says in the manual it should?

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Are you sure you have a good connection? The charging cradle frame should snap closed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It does snap closed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still stuck on the start screen, that shows the diamond and below it, says fitbit.com/setup   It's synced to my mobile phone, because the phone gives me details of it.  Any help much appreciated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try setting it up again, the tracker is telling you that it is not setup.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rich_Laue wrote:

Try setting it up again, the tracker is telling you that it is not setup.

Thanks, what's the best way to set it up again?

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Forums @-Chris-, @SunsetRunner and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

If you are seeing the setup message on your Blaze display, that means that you need to set up the device. Could you please tell me which mobile device you have so I can provide you the correct steps to paired your tracker?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue with my new Blaze. No battery icon. Blaze showing fitbit .com and Diamond icon. Mobile is Samsung Galaxy S6. When pairing, I was given a 4 digit code which I entered on my phone. Then wanting to update Blaze. After a few minutes fail message, battery low. Till now not able to charge unit. Appreciate assistance.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Samsung Mini S4.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Issue resolved. Contacted customer service. They reset my account in website. Then charged it using iphone power plug with higher amperage. It worked. Then did the pairing & software update. The original issue "may" be because I paired first & tried to update software before charging.

Best Answer
0 Votes