Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not showing heart rate or sleep information

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a blaze running on version 8.402.1, few days back it started not to show the heart rate and the sleeping hours.

This issue happened last year as well after a week from purchasing the blaze, service center said it is due to the device OS version.

I haven't get any notification recently to upgrade the OS, so i'm not really sure if it related to that or because of something else.

Thanks 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @xxTHUNDERxx. Great to see you in the Fitbit Community  Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems getting your Blaze not showing heart rate or sleep information 😕

Just to be sure, whenever you open the Fitbit app, if you see a pink banner at the top for the dashboard saying that you have an update for the Blaze, you can tap on it to update it. If you can't see any of that, most likely, you don't have any update pending.

What I could recommend is giving your Blaze a restart and see if that makes any difference. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

Hope this helps and please, let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

I am experiencing the exact same issue and resetting did not work for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

i am experiencing the same issue, my blaze is less than 6 months old and fitbit says there is nothing they can do to help me since the feature is no longer working. i trouble shooted with one rep yesterday and another today and today's rep says that i will just lose that feature. very disappointed that i upgraded from my flex, told by fitbit this was a more advanced fitbit, then less than 6 months later the advanced features stop working, and i am just stuck with a $200 loss. i am telling everyone on here to warn them that fitbits customer service is not as good as it once was, and that maybe another branded counter would be better suited for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes