Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not starting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

When i try to turn on my blaze ,it is not turning on.Tried changing the charger and power source but it remains the same.

I tried putting it on charge for  long time and checked but still it doesnot start.I remember it was down due to battery drainage for the last time post which the issue started.

Its really Frustrating when your smart costs so much and it down not have a service center in Odisha.

Can anyone please help me how it can start?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I've got a similar problem mine will turn on but it will start flashing the fitbit logo and wont start up. I've tried restarting it with the buttons but it wont restart would you have any suggestions?😥

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. Whenever my Blaze starts it gets stuck on the logo screen. Won't proceed.

I have tried to hard boot it several times now. Have also tried to discharge the battery completely and then recharged it. But no luck. Still the same issue.

Someone please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! I am having that same problem right now. We're u able to get yours to work?

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, nothing seems to work yet.

Tried contacting the support but no response from them too. Don't know what I can do to resolve this. If you find a solution before me then please put it here.

Best Answer