Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing on Samsung S5

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All of a sudden my blaze will not sync with the app. I've tried switching phone off and on, reset the tracker, turned Bluetooth off and on and it still refuses to sync. The app always comes back tracker not found. Any ideas? It's quite frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Go to your phones Bluetooth settings screen and remove the tracker from there, Do not remove from app.

Also on the Blaze,if it hasn't been don yet, swpe over to settings - tap screen - swipe up to shutdown  - tap and confirm.

I assume the restart of the tracker mentioned is by holding both the left and lower roght buttons.

Also check out this help article at http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866/

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did as suggested and now it seems my phone can't find the blaze to pair it. I'm now wondering if the blaze is faulty? Only had it since Christmas.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Y dont pair the tracker through the phones bluetooth. You connect the tracker to your Fitbit account, then the fitbit app pairs it to the phone.

Since all that was asked was to unpair tye tracker from the phone, it should still be attached to your account.

Opening the app should then start a sync, the app will pair it if needed.

Actually it only needs to be paired for notifacations and therefore might not show as being paired by the phone until a notification comes through.

Best Answer
0 Votes