Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing with Samsung Galaxy S6

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had a great time with my Blaze for 6+ months.  Now it wont sync with my Samsung.  I followed every step (turning off and on bluetooth, restarting the blaze, reinstalling the fitbit app, etc).  Before I make a phone call to customer service I want to see if the community here has some help.  Thanks in advance

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@AWeisfelner I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.  Have you tried restarting your phone?  I used to encounter the same problem a lot but I started making it a habit of restarting my phone every morning.  I haven't had an issue since.

I hope this works for you as well!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@AWeisfelner I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.  Have you tried restarting your phone?  I used to encounter the same problem a lot but I started making it a habit of restarting my phone every morning.  I haven't had an issue since.

I hope this works for you as well!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Amazing.  Who would have thought such a simple solution.  I lost the GPS function on my runs those days but small price to pay I guess.  Thanks!

Best Answer

@AWeisfelner I'm glad it worked for you.  I restart my phone every morning and I'm if going for a GPS run I always sync my Blaze to the Fitbit app then I shut the wi-fi off on my phone because I've learned once I leave the area my home wi-fi covers I would sometimes have a problem.  So I turn it off before I set up my Blaze for the run.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MinkCote wrote:

Same problem here.  I got the new 7.8.401.3 firmware update at around the same time as I upgraded to the S8, so I am not sure which of the two is causing the 5ish day battery life to plummet to barely 2.

I am having the same issue, and I have the S6.

Best Answer
0 Votes