Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am having to restart my blaze to get the data to sync. It just keeps spinning and saying looking. Once I power down and back on it syncs. Very frustrating because it is supposed to be all day syncing.  

any ideas what I can do?

oh by the way text and calls are still messed up but I’ve given up on trying to get that fixed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @tammyvb, it's nice to see you around. I  am sorry to hear that you are going through this situation. I appreciate your efforts while troubleshooting your Blaze.

I'd like to confirm you've followed the troubleshooting steps provided in the help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and for the notifications not coming through: Why are notifications delayed or missing?

If so, please try the steps below:

- Open Settings app on phone
- Scroll down, tap Fitbit -> Toggle Location to 'Always'
- Ensure toggles next to Bluetooth and Background App Refresh are turned ON

I'm looking forward to your response, keep me posted. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the exact same problem and it seems like it just started within the last week.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @anlarson, welcome on board. If you're having the same issue, I'd recommend following the steps I recommended here.

I hope that helps, let me know if you have any questions present. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes