Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not tracking active minutes and heart rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my Blaze no longer tracks active minutes. It will for a while then zeros it out. Also no longer tracks heart rate.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hey there @Finisterra. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with the heart rate and active minutes not being recorded correctly.

I'd say you're not seeing active minutes because the heart rate feature is not working properly as these two go together. Active minutes depend on your heart rate to be recorded.

If your heart rate monitor is not working, you could try to restart the tracker and see if this helps. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot. See if this gets your heart rate monitor working and if it does, active minutes should also be recorded correctly after this.

Let me know if you need more help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

So this is the second week that my Blaze is not tracking any active minutes of my workouts - on both the blaze and app.  It’s also not showing my heart rate on the app, and vey rarely now showing on my blaze.  The other issue is the steps per hour are not lighting up any longer. Even if I get reminders that I have steps left per hour.  Not sure what is going on.  I have restarted the blaze,  removed the blaze from the app and then added it again, and still the same problem. Help!  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your reply. The reset did not work. Any other solution?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m in the same exact situation.  Hoping there is another solution to remedy this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes