Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not tracking heart rate or active minutes.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Blaze is not displaying heartbeat, active minutes and battery too is draining fast 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Ruchiricky, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have taken the time to share your experience with us. At this moment, I would like to ask you to restart your Blaze by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. Then, check that the lights on the back of the Blaze are blinking and monitor it for the next few days to check if the heart rate and active minutes are getting tracked. 

Now, when it comes to the battery on your device, you can try these tips to help improve the battery life on your tracker:

• Each alarm you add up to the maximum of 8 reduces battery life by a small percentage.
  • Since Quick View causes the screen to light up whenever you turn your wrist towards you, turning this setting off may prolong battery life. When Quick View is off, press the button to see your stats.
  • If you’re syncing with an Android device, the Always Connected option may reduce battery life.
  • If you're syncing with any Fitbit app, the All-Day sync option may reduce battery life on both the tracker and mobile device.
  • Charging your tracker in extreme heat or cold may reduce battery life.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let us know the outcome. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes