Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not tracking my sleep at all

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my Blaze stopped tracking my sleep three days ago. I've tried restarting it and synching it and still not showing. In addition, my battery is charged but it's now showing in the app as being charged.

I've had problems in the past with my Aria scale and Flex fitbit products and told myself I'd not use fitbit products anymore.  But my wife bought me the Blaze for my birthday so I thought I try the product. Four months later and the problems begin. Unfortunetly I'm as disappointed now as I was a few years ago. 

No durability in Fitbit products from my experiences. They work for a few months and then the problems start. 

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Community @RG1406. One of the reason why you are not able to see your information on your Dashboard is because your tracker might not be syncing. I recommend following the instructions provided in the Having trouble syncing? post. After these steps you should be able to see your sleep and battery information.

Let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes