Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not tracking my sleep correctly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased a Blaze about two to three weeks ago and I have been having issues from day one with it tracking my sleep.  I normally go to bed between 9:30 and 10:30, read for about 30 to 40 minutes then it is lights out and typically I am asleep within 10 minutes.  Yet, when I look at my sleep log 9 out of 10 times it will show one of two things  the most typical is that I did not go to sleep until somewhere between 2:20am and 2:37am with nothing tracked before that not even that I was laying there awake, or it will have me asleep for about an hour or so between 10:00 and 11:30ish, then asleep again from about 2:00am onwards.  I have asked my wife and she has said she has not noticed me being more restless during the hours of 11:30pm and 2:30am so I am not sure what is going on with the tracker.  Any thoughts.. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

In the sleep part of the fitbit app have you added a sleep log (+)  and set the times you went to bed and time you woke up. I noticed that it didnt log my sleep accurately until i put in bed and wake up times in the add (+) sleep log, it then became alot more accurate for me. Hope this helps

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem and cannot find out what to do .  Fitbit told me to restart and reset the watch but it did it again the next night. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there guys @IowaGirl75 @Taff1001 @Sean263. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with your sleep not being tracked correctly 😕

While restarting your tracker can help, I can probably also suggest changing the sensitivity just to play with it and see if it picks a more accurate picture of your sleep. For this, go into your Fitbit app, then tap on the top right corner to go to the Account section. Scroll down to Advanced Settings and then scroll down to Sleep Sensitivity. Here change it from normal to Sensitive, make sure to sync your tracker and keep an eye on it for the next couple of nights to see if there's any improvement.

Hope this helps and let me know if you need more help with this!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sleep sensitivity isn't a setting in my APP at all.

Best Answer

Nope, I can confirm that there is no sleep sensitivity setting in my app either. Not Under Account>Advanced settings anyway. I checked the sleep section and nothing there either. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @h1r3z @momogeeoh, great to see you in the Forums! 🙂

I'm wondering where exactly you're seeing this. Are you guys using a mobile device or are you doing this on your computer or any other platform?

Be sure that after you go to the Account section at the top right corner, you're scrolling down almost to the bottom. Here you will find the Advanced Settings and when you go in there, you will see the Sleep Sensitivity option. 

Let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

G'day Ferdinand. Thanks for your reply.
I was initially looking on the app on my phone & that option is not there. However, after reading your reply, I checked on the PC and the option is there. So thanks for that. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello I recently received a Blaze for my birthday and it is not tracking the sleep accurately. I changed it to sensitive and it is still not tracking correctly. Please advise as to what else I can do. 

Best Answer
0 Votes