Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not tracking routes and not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

Recently I've discovered that my Fitbit Blaze won't track routes. It's connected through my phones GPS. I also have a problem connecting the Fitbit to my phone - I usually have to turn off my phones BT settings and try connecting again. Although it's connected, the connectivity is very poor. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Community @SunsetRunner! Thanks for the details you've mentioned and the troubleshoot that you've performed to get your Blaze syncing.

Sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your Blaze. I would like you to make sure that you're following these steps to use connected GPS with your Blaze. Since, you mentioned that you're having syncing issues then perform the steps on this article Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Also, you said that your Blaze is connected to your phone but not tracking anything. Can you let me know if during your exercise seems like it's connected but once you finished it, it doesn't show anything. 

Hope this helps. Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Blaze not synching. Clock not working

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @Denisla1! I would like you to try this syncing troubleshooting. Your clock will update accordingly when your Blaze syncs to your account. 

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes