Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not tracking sleep at all

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze tracked my sleep and stages every day this week until Thursday,  I took my Blaze off to charge it and it hasn't tracked my sleep since then, help! I reset it twice:(((((

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to the Community @Mrsmmg11 and thanks for troubleshooting this inconvenience by yourself. 

I recommend restarting your tracker a couple of times more and test it. Also, for the days that your sleep wasn't registered you can manually log it by doing the following from your Fitbit app:

1. Tap the "+" icon

2. Tap Track Sleep

3. Enter your information

4. Tap Log It

5. Sync

Let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_0539.PNG

This use how mine tracked my sleep last night. Battery was charged and everything. First time I've had this happen. Very frustrating because one of the reasons I got a Fitbit was to track my sleep. Why would it do this in the middle of the night with at least half a battery left?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to see you here @Skyds and thanks for the attachment. About your sleep tile, our team is aware of this inconvenience and is working hard in finding a fix for it, your patience will be much appreciated.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! I checked it later and it showed my sleep correctly for the night. I have mild insomnia so tracking my sleep is very important to me. I really like that it shows the sleep stages now. That update helps a lot with tracking my sleep better. 

Best Answer

Those are great news @Skyds. I am glad to hear that your sleep information is now corrected. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Best Answer