Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not turning on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All, Purchased My blaze in August-17. It worked well till yesterday. Since yesterday evening, it is not responding. It is getting on when put into the cradle. But the battery doesn't get charged beyond one bar and is continuously in the red zone. I have tried all the recommended restarts/trouble shooting, but in vain. Please Help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @RunRathiRun. Good to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your Blaze is not responding though 😕

Have you noticed if your tracker is syncing even when it's not turning on outside of the charging cradle? Also, how exactly are you restarting your tracker? Just to make sure, you can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

If that doesn't help and your tracker is not syncing or working at all, please let me know so that I can check for any other available option. I'll be looking forward for your reply!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Hi @FerdinandFitbit, Thank you for the reply. 

The tracker is syncing only when in the cradle. As soon as I take it out, it switches off. I have tried to reboot by pressing the left and lower right buttons. There is no response at all. 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @FerdinandFitbit Request your help in solving the issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @FerdinandFitbit, I got the fitbit repaired in Dubai. It was fine upto 2 days and later the same problem resurfaced. The watch works fine when on the cradle but once taken out, the display goes off in 2 Mins.

It is really disappointing experience with the watch. Some of my Friends are asking me suggestion about buying the watch, but after my experience, I'm really sceptical on providing them with a positive reply.

Any help in reviving my watch would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ratheesh

Best Answer
0 Votes

@FerdinandFitbit Can you please guide me regarding the possible solutions. If not solved, ill be left with no option but to switch to some other brand. Disappointing experience though.

Thanks,

Ratheesh

Best Answer
0 Votes