Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not vibrating and screen turns off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am experiencing 2 problems with my Blaze

1. Won't vibrate for alarms or notifications (Notifications are on on the device and in the App)
  2. Screen randomly goes blank, the green tracker lights are not on and I get no response

For #2 - When I put the unit in the charger it immediately wakes up and functions as normal, except for #1.

The issues are frustrating, especially when in the middle of a workout, when the timer won't vibrate AND the device stops responding.  Steps are NOT counted, heart rate NOT being monitored, and calories NOT being counted.

As well - I can't even use the device as a watch 

I ordered a new device so I can throw this one away 😠

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@LouisT Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Blaze vibration feature is not working and the display turns off.

If you haven't done so, I'd like you to try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. Once you've tried them, including the restart process, please monitor your tracker and see if it vibrates again and comes back to life.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JuanJoFitbit - I contacted Fitbit support and I am being sent a replacement device.  None of the troubleshooting techniques were successful.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @LouisT, I'm glad to hear from you!

Thanks for letting me know that you contacted our Support Team, and now your replacement is being processed. I'm sure you'll enjoy the experience with your new device 😁.

I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes