Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not working at all

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Been fine,no issues , only had it since Xmas.Has been fine all day, battery charged , and now it's like it's dead.Will do nothing, can't wake it up and phone can't find it.It didn't get wet or anything.Placing it in the charger does nothing.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Mine did the same just now. Tried everything and it finally reacted when I held down all three buttons for some reason?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Exactly the same thing happening with mine only had it 2 weeks contacted support waiting for a reply not happy 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has happened to mine this morning 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine did the same just now. Tried everything and it finally reacted when I held down all three buttons for some reason?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I found out how to restart it, did you try that?Mine works now.
Sent from my Virgin Mobile Phone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Restart it,it fixed mine
Best Answer
0 Votes
It restarted,of you hold down the left button and the bottom right button at the same time for 10 sec it restarts ,mine works now
Best Answer
0 Votes

If you hold down the left button and bottom right button for 10 sec it will restart,fixed mine!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks you i tried to restart it again and it worked still curious as to why it did it in the first place 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Me too! And I'm having some syncing issues as well.I think the app updated and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with my syncing problem.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi maddimay mine started working again late last night had not synced for a week tried several things with it.then logged off and back on again which I have done for a week for some reason it synced as normal hope you get yours sorted out

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes