Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not working out of the charger

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Owned three blazes and the third setup just like the other two, however when removing from the charger, the screen went black with no output to button pressing on the fitbit device, place back into charger it has full battery but still no actual input signals from buttons or the touchscreen, never had a problem with the other two, so is this just a dodgy one? 

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there @ThomasM1242, welcome to the  Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having problems with your Blaze not working out of the charger. Thanks for all that you've tried to get it to work. I'd like to help you out!

Now, when you mention that the buttons don't respond. Are you referring to the buttons not making the Blaze to respond individually or have you tried to restart it by pressing the left and lower right buttons together for 10-12 seconds? If you've not tried this, please do so and let me know what happens.

I'll be looking forward for your reply!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

The buttons not working completely outside the cradle, inside the cradle I cannot swipe but the buttons work, that's the only way I could restart it, and that didn't do anything to improve the situation

Get Outlook for Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not working outside the cradle even after another reset, the device doesn't seem to be responding to any of this help

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue with my fitbit blaze. Charges fully while connected in the charger but as soon as I take it out it does not turn on. HELP!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tap screen when in charger comes up with fitbit.com/setup. Take it out the charger nothing works not even the reset option.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too. Same exact behavior. Is there any help?

Best Answer
0 Votes