Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze over counting steps by 20k in sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So my blaze the last 2 days when its charging is some how counting 20000 steps. Any one else have this problem? And how do I fix it? I have restarted it and all sorts. But I can't remove the 20k steps and its so annoying because now I can't get it accurate. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Same here!  I don’t know what to do!  I’ve tried restarting and even called and talked to FitBit. Nothing “Ray” said helped as I had already done it.  What do I do? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had the same problem. Took it off the charger this morning and it says I have 45,000 steps. (My average is 7,000) This has happened in the past too. Maybe it's time for a new one, bummer. 

Best Answer

Is it your fitbit or your app?  I thought at first it was my fitbit but now I think it's the app.  I have auto sync on but I noticed the last two mornings the app has the 10K+ steps before my watch does.  Every morning in a 15 minute period (according to the dashbaord) around 6:45am I wake up to a crazy amount of steps.  Sometimes 10K sometimes 25K.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, factory reset my watch.  It's so frustrating.  I keep having to log a 15 minute drive to get rid of these steps. I have contacted customer support and they have no advice. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Heya I think it was the blaze, I bought the charge 4 week ago and I've had 0 issues at all. Customer support was no use at all to me unfort 😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes