Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze- pocket?? Clip?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi. I'm thinking of getting a blaze however as I work in a hospital I would not be able to wear on my wrist at work. Would it still count steps in my pocket? I know a lot of the other i.e HR would not work.
Fitbit- would you consider doing an interchangeable clip for the blaze for people unable to wear on wrist sometimes?
Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Community @Nadiabitfit. Fitbit Blaze wasn't designed to be worn in a pocket. However, you can try to use it like that but keep in mind that there's the risk to lose it. If you want a belt clip Fitbit you can check out the Fitbit One and share your belt clip idea for the Blaze on our Feature Request Board.

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I like the idea, just for certain situations.  The Charge HR was not designed to go in teh pocket but I often had to because things like pushing a stroller on a smooth floor in a mall or grocery store won't count steps.  But you situation in the hospital is a perfect example.  Maybe a third party company will comeup with a little clip.

Best Answer

Im trying to figure out a generic belt clip that would fit this.  Its probably easy to make with basic sowing lessons.  I put an idea out there for an official clip that also doubles as a charger: 

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/Blaze-Belt-Clip-Charger/idi-p/1213575

Should have already been in the making

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to see you here @genericscissors and thank you for sharing the link. I hope you get a lot of votes for this idea.

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'd love to see a clip for the blaze too.  I put my Blaze in my pocket when I am doing something where it might get damaged like working in the garage. Or if I am just at my desk typing and I don't want it counting false steps.  There are uses for when you'd want it on a clip, and it seems reasonable that the watch band mounting could be modified for a clip. It also counts steps just as well when its in the pocket. 

Best Answer