Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze poor battery life and no message notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my Blaze on Saturday and charged it fully before I set it up.  Had to charge it last night as it died while I was at work, and already today it is at half a charge.  Any advice for this? 

Also, I can not get my notifications for my Galaxy Note 4, but I see that others can. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Contact customer support and maybe they can get you a replacement before you leave on your trip.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

oh no! I've had mine since yesterday and its still fully charged ive played loads with it and not dropped at all, I've no problems with notifications but im iphone not android,

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MicheleR1965 I think you might have gotten unlucky and gotten a bad battery 😞 It seems like there are a few of those that were sent out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah it stinks and I am going on vacation next week and will be walking alot and don't want it to go dead in the middle of the day.

On the plus side, while in the middle of texting my husband, he texted me and I got the notification, but none since.  For the one I got, my hand was on the keyboard at the time.  LOL

Best Answer
0 Votes

Contact customer support and maybe they can get you a replacement before you leave on your trip.

Best Answer

I sent an email, but will probably call on my lunch hour

Best Answer
0 Votes

i am having the same problem, and that is NOT acceptable .. guess i will be contacting fitbit also ..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is lasting 3 1/2 - 4 days right now...could be a battery issue as some others have suggested.  Unless you are using the connected GPS - which would drain it quicker. 

Best Answer
0 Votes