Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze purchased today only responds when on charger

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I bought a Fitbit blaze today, and went through the setup process. However, the screen only responds to ANYTHING when it's on the charger even though the battery is full.

I spent $200 on this thing. Does anybody have any idea how I can either factory reset or make this work? I have tried the left button, right bottom button soft reset with no results because you can't access the buttons when it's on the charger and again, it does not respond when not on the charger.

Thanks in advance!
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @aburgess88. I would definitely follow @Rich_Laue's recommendation and Restart your Blaze. If this process don't work, feel free to contact our Support Team. For a faster response you can contact them via phone or chat.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy 

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yep. I've done that but since the buttons are only accessible while off of the charger, it does nothing.

Will be trying to return it to the store I purchased it from today.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome back @aburgess88. Since the tracker is new, I think that the retailer will replace it without an inconvenience but if you have problems with it, feel free to contact Support.

Happy stepping! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes