Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze recording active minutes and high heart rate while asleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit was showing that I did a cardio workout while I was asleep. Should I be concerned? Or is it a fluke? 

IMG_0127

IMG_0128_copy

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @TME15! Good to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

This seems really strange! Robot Frustrated I'm honestly not sure what could have caused this...

Now, I'm not saying that it was this specifically, but there are a few things that I'd like you to know about your heart rate just to take it into consideration and probably you can recall something like this happening that could explain the situation.

Your heart rate may be affected by any a number of factors at any given moment. Movement, temperature, humidity, stress level, physical body position, caffeine intake, and medication use are just a few things that can affect your heart rate. Different medical conditions and medications can impact your heart rate. Do you think that any of these could have had any influence in your heart rate report for that night?

If not, this might be a glitch, so the first thing I'd recommend would be to give your Blaze a restart. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

Hopefully this will help and your tracker will record your heart rate more accurately but please, keep an eye on it and let me know if this gets to happen again.

Anything else, I'm here to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Hi. I’ve got the same issue with a spike of high heart rate in active minutes overnight, but this is not reflected in my heart rate acceded through the resting heart rate tab. I’ve got the new Sense. 
thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this too but Fitbit are not addressing it or acknowledging any problem. Seems they would rather we worry about our health. 

Best Answer
0 Votes