Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze recording calories & active minutes inaccurately

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For about a week my Blaze has been registering between 4000-6000 calories burned and over 400 minutes active during the night when its sitting on the counter. I have turned it off and back on, reset using the left button and bottom right button, restarted my Droid phone and then re-synced my device so far nothing has worked. This is something new as I have had my Blaze for almost 2 years and it's been synced to my phone and working perfect until just recently.

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Kathie1966, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with the calories and the active minutes that your Blaze is recording not being accurate. Thanks a lot for all that you've tried to get it to work!

First, just in case, I'd recommend checking your personal settings and make sure that information like your heigth and weight are entered correctly as your dashboard takes these two settings into consideration to determine your calories burned and therefore, your active minutes.

Since restarting the tracker has not worked, I can recommend setting up your tracker as a new device. For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem and hopefully calories and active minutes should be recorded correctly after this.

Hope this helps .Let me know if you need anything else!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes