Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze recording heart rate intermittently

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze's battery died the other day while I was asleep.  After recharging it, it no longer records my heart rate 80% of the time.  I've tried restarting the Blaze, and setting the heart rate setting to "on" instead of "auto".  Still no luck.  Is there anything else I can try?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @erwityk. Great to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your Blaze is not recording your heart rate properly and thanks a lot for trying to restart it and for changing the settings to get it to work.

Now, I'd like to know if you notice the green flashing lights going off when in the settings it's set to On. You could try doing this just to see if there is any issue with the sensors or if this could be cause by something else.

Since restarting it and playing with the heart rate settings has not worked, you could try setting up your tracker as a new device and see if this makes any difference. For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem and hopefully the heart rate monitor will work as it should.

Hope this helps and if you need anything else, I'm here to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes