Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze refuses to sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is very annoying ! I have tried all morning without success to sync my Blaze. I use a Lumia 640. All I get is "Searching for tracker..." It is connected by bluetooth according to my phone. I've tried restarting both phone and Blaze to no avail....uninstalled/reinstalled the app...Nothing. I have the app on my iPad and Mac and still no joy...and before you ask yes, I only run one device at a time disconnecting those not in use...I've only had the Blaze 3 days, and this could be a fatal blow to its future if this is a regular occurence...Any ideas ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @Twangster and thanks for troubleshooting this inconvenience by yourself.

I would like to know if you get your Blaze to sync? Is you still having issues, I recommend following the instructions provided in the Having trouble syncing? post. After these steps your tracker should sync properly.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Community @Twangster and thanks for troubleshooting this inconvenience by yourself.

I would like to know if you get your Blaze to sync? Is you still having issues, I recommend following the instructions provided in the Having trouble syncing? post. After these steps your tracker should sync properly.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes