Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze resetting mid run

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Every run for the past week and a half my Blaze stops tracking a short way into it. There is no indication so unless I go to look at the time or my pace, I won’t know it quit. I have the most up to date software on both iOS and the tracker. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @mlong12! Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with your runs getting interrupted.

In some situations, this happens because the sleeves get in the way of the buttons or moving the wrist in certain ways will accidentally press the buttons and cause the activity to be finished, have you noticed if this could be the case? If that could be happening, I can recommend wearing the tracker a little higher up on your wrist to avoid the buttons getting in contact with your sleeves or with your wrist itself and hopefully to prevent this from happening.

Now, it's always safe to give your tracker a restart if you haven't done it yet. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

Hope this helps and if you need anything else, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
Thank you. Unfortunately it didn't help. I wear short sleeves most of the
time so my clothes don't interfere much. I ordered the ionic, and I'm
hoping that the built-in gps is more reliable.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @mlong12! 🙂

I'm sorry that was not the case and that this keeps happening. Please let me know how it goes with your new Ionic and if you experience any issue with it, please let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

This is also happening to my Blaze. No sleeve interference. Can you help. It’s happening 10-20 mins into my run. 

Best Answer
0 Votes