Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze resting heart rate absurdly inaccurate?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got my Blaze a few days ago and am happy...for the most part. I have a real issue with the heart rate monitor. I am a nurse, and work in a hospital, so I can measure my HR fairly accurately. My Blaze has been listing my HR in the 110s and 120s while working the desk, which is completely wrong. I checked it with one of our vital sign machines and it showed my HR as 72. I've seen complaints about the Blaze showing HR that are lower than they are, but mine is showing it WAY higher than it is. Anyone know a solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Yes, I'm experiencing the same issue.  Sometimes it seems to be realistic, but I get huge fluctuations when at rest.  I just switched from a Charge 2, which I found to be very accurate, but the Blaze records crazy unrealistic peaks even when sleeping (up to the 150's, when my resting is really around 62).

I've tried all recommendations I can find with no luck, so I just made a request to Support and I'll check in if I hear anything back.  I've had good luck with other Fitbit devices, so hopefully this can be fixed with the awaited Blaze firmware update, assuming the hardware in the Blaze is similar to the Charge 2 - which again, worked great.

Best Answer
0 Votes