Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze run mode: shows a different map preview

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all, lately after I have completed my run using the Run mode synced to my phone, I always get a different map preview when checking results in Exercise on the app. It shows a random map from a previous run location, but when I click on the map to see km marker/details it then zooms to the correct map. It doesn't change when I go back no matter what's done. Anyone else having this bug? The newest update hasn't fixed this. Thank you in advance 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Great to see you here @Matt_sydney. Could you please provide me with a screenshot of the map? Keep in mind that depending on the exercise your map will not always be the same.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, this map issue is with running. There is no confusion about this, I ran in Thailand about 4 weeks ago, then I ran to Bondi Beach in Australia and it shows the map location in thailand. See images below.

IMG_3098.PNG

IMG_3099.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think I have you stumped on that one, by the fact you haven't responded. It keeps happening to me, random maps being shown in the preview. Then when I click on the map to see the zoomed in version with km markers it goes to the right map. When I go back a step to the preview, same random map. Anyone having this issue????

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Matt_sydneyJust a crazy thought.... Maybe it is a time zone issue and when you try and access the local map it picks up the OS one because it thinks it is our time zone...

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply. Interesting, but it keeps doing it for local back to back runs. For example, a run to Bondi beach along a certain route. Then one day a run to Coogee beach, then the next day a run at centennial park. The map preview for centennial park is actually the map from 2 runs ago...Bondi Beach. No formula, just random

If everyone could look at their logged Run's in the app please. See if your preview map is the same displayed as your detailed map once clicked on

Best Answer
0 Votes

UScreenshot_2017-02-09-02-40-26.png

Screenshot_2017-02-09-02-40-46.png

Does it do the same when you view on the web?

Best Answer

When I view on the web it's ok. I think it must only be an app bug. It's a real

shame the app doesn't display half the info as the dashboard online. Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes