Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze's battery is lasting just 12-15 hours

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Blaze for almost a year. In just the last couple months I've started to notice a dramatic decrease in my battery life. I was once able to run on one charge for 4-5 days, but now even after turning off notifications and adjusting my settings, as recommended, I only get about 12- 15 hours out of my device. 

What other options do I have to resolve this issue?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for the extra details you mentioned @Baestev11! I've shared your post with Customer Support, they should reply to you within the following days. Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to have you here @Baestev11! Thanks for the settings, you've adjusted in order to improve the battery life of your tracker. I would like you to make sure that you're properly charging it and that you've restarted it

Let me know if after doing this, your Blaze's battery works properly! Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi thank you for the reply.

I did already attempt to reset as well, I saw that as a suggestion on another post. Also, my charger seems to function as it always has and as the link you provided indicates it should. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the extra details you mentioned @Baestev11! I've shared your post with Customer Support, they should reply to you within the following days. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes