Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze says I'm asleep when awake

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Blaze for 3 days now.  It registers when I wake in the morning but then counts me as asleep again when I'm at work.  But it also tracks my steps at work while it says I'm asleep!  How can I fix this?

Joy

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Huh... That's pretty strange. Hi there @gabgocar17! 🙂

When it comes to sleep tracking, your Blaze relies on your movement to tell you're awake or asleep. This means that if you've been still for over an hour, it will think you're sleeping, so it will begin tracking your sleep from an hour ago until you wake up, move around and this tells the tracker you're now awake.

Now, in some cases, it happens that people will wake up but will lay in bed not moving much but awake. This could also be recorded as sleep by the Fitbit tracker since the person is not moving around. However, in your case, you do walk to get to work and here's the strange part...

I'd recommend restarting your tracker. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot and after that, make sure to keep using your tracker to bed and see if the sleep recording improves.

Let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

I'll give that a try, thanks!

Best Answer