Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze screen always on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When my Blaze is on my wrist or sitting on my desk not on me, the screen face is constantly on and won't sleep. While on my desk, the green lights don't flash, which is fine, but the screen won't sleep which runs the battery down quickly. I tried to restart it using the left and bottom right buttons, but it won't restart.

Does anyone know what to do?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

It's great to see you around @kglinnen.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. Have you checked your quick view and heart rate preferences? If you haven't, I recommend from your Blaze going to settings and check that the quick view option is off and the heart rate is auto.

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlejandraFitbit OK, I fixed the preferences as you described. That fixed the screen problem. But any idea why my Blaze won't restart when I hold down the correct buttons?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Those are great news @kglinnen, I am glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. Now about your inquiry, if your buttons are not reacting, you may be able to remove dust or dirt by gently using a toothpick around the button. If this does not improve the button performance, you can try to clear debris using canned air. Hold the tracker at arm's length and spray once to loosen any dirt or dust that may have accumulated around the button.

Keep me posted. Smiley Wink

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlejandraFitbit The buttons do work. They function for everything else they're supposed to do. The device just doesn't restart.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @kglinnen.

I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

See you around. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes