Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze screen black

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just received a replacement Blaze, and the screen is black. I have had to replace approximately 4 Fitbit in 3 years. I upgraded to the Blaze thinking I would have less trouble. I cannot believe how faulty this product is. It seems if you are an active person, they break within six months. Very disappointed and frustrated!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Welcome to the Forums @Nancyrec.

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with your Blaze. Have you tried to restart it? If you haven't, I recommend restarting your tracker by doing the following:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Several people reported their units stopped working yesterday. Seems like your replacement is affected by whatever bug they refused to admit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Done this hundred times.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine screen has also turned black and it’s filly charged and syncing with app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The official response is that they have no idea, there is nothing to be done if a reset didn't do it for you.

If you are within the warranty they will replace it for you. You need to call them and speak to a supervisor.

To me this is them admitting it's a bug they know about. Why else would they end up replacing so many units over it. Send me a PM if you want to discuss further.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I may be out of luck
I think mine is a little over two years old

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just had the same issue of black screen for the 1st time.....the reboot worked!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey everyone!

I am sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing with your trackers. If you have already tried the restart procedure and still having problems, feel free to get in touch with our support team, I know they will be glad to help you out. For a faster response you can contact them via chat.

Catch you later. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have had to replace many Fitbit’s. This has already happened to my Blaze. I don’t understand why the product is so faulty. I think I am done with Fitbit. Overall, I have had 4 or 5 replacements. I am quite active. Evidently, too active for Fitbit. Argh!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes