Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze screen cracked

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Back in August I bought my son a Blaze for his 18th birthday! I chose this because as a family we have had 6 other Fitbit devices and love them. Within weeks of getting his new blaze the screen went completely black and would not charge or keep a charge. Fitbit kindly sent him a new Blaze. Unfortunately now this Blaze too has issues. He was driving home from school and noticed that the screen is cracked. I have read through the forums and noticed this is not an "unusual" circumstance.  My son is very disappointed in the product (this is his first Fitbit).

Is there away I can get this very brittle screen replaced so he will wear this product again? I do not believe this is covered under warranty even though it should be able to withstand driving to and from school since it is a device that is supposed to withstand exercise. Any help would be appreciated.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Depending where the tracker has been purchased, and in case having some warranty extension with the tracker, there can be 1 up to 2 year.. of warranty.

When desired it's possible to contact the fitbit support team, they can be contacted from the official contact page.

It's up to them to decide.

giphy
Best Answer

It's great to see you around @mparn and @SunsetRunner thanks for stopping by.

I am sorry to hear about what happened with your son's Blaze. I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further instructions. In the meantime, please take a look at our warranty policy.

See you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer