Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze screen lights up but shows nothing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not used my Blaze in a while and now when I turn it on the screen lights up but doesn’t display anything. Anyone had this issue or know of a fix?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi there @MattH1981. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 😄

I'm sorry to hear that your Blaze seems to be working but is not showing anything at all. I can probably recommend restarting your tracker and see if this makes any difference. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot and after that, the clock face and all other screens should show up.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more help! 

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the help. Tried a reset but unfortunately it still has the same issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good, thanks for trying that and getting back @MattH1981!

Here's one more thing you could try and it's setting up your tracker as a new device. For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem and hopefully will make everything on your tracker to show.

Let me know how it goes!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi thanks for the help.

i have removed the device and attempted to readd the device. Unfortunately it asks me to input the number shown on the screen. As the issue I have is that the screen isn’t working I can’t see this number. I now have no screen or ability to connect to the Fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got it. Thanks again for getting back!

I've already verified with the Support Team and it seems that you already have a case with them, so they will be happy to help you out and see what are the options to have you back on track. Keep an eye on your inbox for more information and anything else you may need, I'm here to help! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this same issue, any luck

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is happening to me aswell

Best Answer
0 Votes