Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze showing Caution sign on blank black screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been using my FitBit Blaze over past 3+ yrs. Recently, one part of the wrist-belt got detached (one with holes). Somehow after this, the device hasn’t been charging at all. When any of 3 buttons is pressed, blank black screen show a yellow triangular symbol with a thermometer-like stick thru the middle (like a typical warning/caution symbol). I have tried to charge it several times, but no change.

1) Is there any connection between holes portion of belt getting detached from frame that holds device?

2) Why device is not coming up & what’s the meaning of the yellow triangular symbol device shows on its blank black screen?

Would appreciate expert advice please

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

They dont last forever.  sounds like its past its time

No there is not place to take it for Diagnostics.

Contact support use help link at top of forum

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Ditto, except for the part about the "wrist belt".  Nothing unusual occurred with my Blaze.

I'm a long time Blaze owner/user, and this is the first time I've ever seen this "hi temp" warning (yellow triangle with thermometer).  Unable to hard restart.  Charging has no effect.

Anyone?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Re-posting ...

I have been using my FitBit Blaze over past 3+ yrs. Somehow, the device hasn’t been charging at all. When any of 3 buttons is pressed, blank black screen shows a yellow triangular symbol with a thermometer-like stick thru the middle (like a typical warning/caution symbol). I have tried to charge it several times, but no change.

Why the device is not powering up & what’s the meaning of the yellow triangular symbol that the device shows on its blank black screen?

Would appreciate expert advice please ... 

Btw, does FitBit have a Service Centre in Mumbai - India where I can take my device for diagnostics ... 

Thanks & Regards,

Abhay Kulkarni

Best Answer
0 Votes

They dont last forever.  sounds like its past its time

No there is not place to take it for Diagnostics.

Contact support use help link at top of forum

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer