Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze silent alarm vibrates once only

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze silent alarm vibrates in a short burst and that is it. I've read that it automatically snoozes but that's not what is happening. It will not vibrate again. One burst of 4 quick vibrations and that is it. Please tell me this can be fixed.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @vickydapos! If the vibration of your alarms are not working properly, I'd recommend to restart your Blaze and to activate the stopwatch on it to double check if it vibrates. 

- Swipe the display in your Blaze until you get the stopwatch option 

- Tap on the play button and it should vibrate 

Let me know if this does the trick. Smiley Wink

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

The vibration works, but the silent alarm does not repeat. I'm not snoozing it and it's not snoozing itself. It just stops.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @vickydapos, thanks for coming back and for following the tips and recommendations provided. I went ahead and created a case for you with our Support team. Someone will reach out to you soon to offer their assistance. Please keep a lookout in your inbox to the email address associated with this account.

Have a nice day! Smiley Wink

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes