Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze silent alarm

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I like having my alarm set for the same time every morning. When my new Blaze goes off, I tap the green check mark in the lower right corner and get up ... but I realized the next morning that the alarm was now turned "off"... how can I respond that to the alarm that I am

awake with turning the alarm off for the next morning? If I just get up and move around does stop the alarm but keep it set for tomorrow? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for getting back @MontanaMama! 🙂

Yes, you can stop the alarm by pressing the lower button on the right side instead of tapping the screen directly. Maybe doing this will prevent from disabling the alarm for the next days and it will work as planned. Try that out and let me know if that works!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @MontanaMama. Welcome to the Community Forums! 😄

Whenever you set your alarms, make sure that after you set the time, it's on ON and scroll down. An option for which days you want it to go off to will appear and you just need to check on the days you want to have the alarm for.

Hope this works. Let me know if you have any other question!

Best Answer

I believe when I touch the alarm screen when the alarm goes off, it turns the setting of the alarm off. So, say I set it to wake at 5 am everyday if the week. Monday it goes off as planned and I tap the green check make on my Blaze to tell it I am awake. On Tuesday morning, my alarm doesn't go off -- the silent alarm is turned "off" but I never made that change. It appears by tapping the alarm on Monday morning, I turned off the alarm for that day and turned off the alarm for all days. Is there a way to stop the alarm other than tapping the green check mark? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @MontanaMama! 🙂

Yes, you can stop the alarm by pressing the lower button on the right side instead of tapping the screen directly. Maybe doing this will prevent from disabling the alarm for the next days and it will work as planned. Try that out and let me know if that works!

Best Answer