Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze starts vibrating when I’m making a call

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I am making a call my Blaze will start vibrating and shows notification of incoming call, but I’m dialing out????

Any thoughts on how to fix?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Chris96, thanks for stopping by and bringing this to my attention.

I'd recommend to restart your Blaze by pressing and hold the back and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen.

If your device keeps vibrating when you're making a call, I'd suggest setting up the notifications again. Tell your phone to "forget" your device, removing the connection between the phone and the Fitbit device. 

1. On your phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth and find your Fitbit device in the list.
  2. Find an option to forget the device.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and set up notifications again.

Give this a go and let me know the outcome. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @Chris96, thanks for stopping by and bringing this to my attention.

I'd recommend to restart your Blaze by pressing and hold the back and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen.

If your device keeps vibrating when you're making a call, I'd suggest setting up the notifications again. Tell your phone to "forget" your device, removing the connection between the phone and the Fitbit device. 

1. On your phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth and find your Fitbit device in the list.
  2. Find an option to forget the device.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and set up notifications again.

Give this a go and let me know the outcome. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since I updated to the ios13, my fitbit is showing me incoming call and vibrates while I am on the outgoing call. It is quite irritating now. It is not showing me any notifications either or text messages. Have tried restarting my fitbit, turning off notifications and turning them back on, but no luck yet. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @Preeti12m, thanks for stopping by and for the details provided.

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you in the meantime.

Best Answer

Hi there, any resolution to this issue?  My Inspire keeps vibrating every time I make an outgoing call and its annoying!

Thanks

Puckhog

Best Answer

I’ve been researching how to turn off phone notifications. Calling the help desk did not resolve the issue, and neither did the instructions above. While on a phone call I get buzzed about once a minute for the entire time I’m on the phone. This is driving me mad and I end up taking the luxe off and not wanting to put it back on. I am happy to get one buzz, maybe two when a call comes in. There is no need to tell me that I have a call after that, I know I have a call, I’m talking on it. There is no need to notify me when I make an outgoing call, I made the call. Why does the device continue to notify me?  And based on the first report of this issue being almost two years ago, why has this issue not been fixed yet?

Best Answer