Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze stopped holding charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi i have had my Blaze for 3 years, a few days ago it started draining after a day. Now it won't last a whole day, i have checked this forum and found an answer from Fitbit about draining battery. The solution was laughable, it was to switch off the following - bluetooth, quick view, all day sync & heart rate monitor!!! now i'm left with a fitness tracker that just tells the time !!! Great advice from customer support. 

Could this be software related or has my fitbit finished, in which case i'll not be getting another fitbit product.

Best Answer
61 REPLIES 61
I spent a combined four hours approximately on the phone with them pertaining to my Fitbit Alta and my Fitbit blaze and when I tell you they didn’t give to you know what they didn’t! I repeatedly told them that this is BS and that two devices do not stop working within 72 hours of each other after having worked for years. As far as your Blaze goes, good luck is all I can tell you because they will deny everything and if there is an issue it’s your issue and they will not admit to anything. No firmware updates, no software updates, nothing whatsoever all this just happened magically. I even had a supervisor tell me this was the first time he heard of this issue at which point I started laughing at him and told him I love when people say that because I was that’s usually when they’re full of crap and no of the issues however will not admit to them. Why would they it’ll just cost them money. Better off getting somebody to take the 25% insult I mean discount they give you so you buy a new one. I even told them they should team up with Apple because this scenario seems so similar LOL

Thank you,
Derek S. Wren
318-347-3806
Best Answer
0 Votes

For me it seems to be resolved now.  Somehow my quickview was turned on and the screen was on full time.  I did ring customer services.  The wait was about 30 mins.  I explained I never changed the settings.  Anyway the battery is now lasting and I am happy.  This forum does not seem to get a reaction from the customer service team.

Best Answer
0 Votes