Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze stopped registering heart rate information

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi guys, my heart rate is not registering at all anymore. The green light at the back of my Blaze doesn’t flicker anymore either. What can I do? Everything else works fine. Thanks

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to the Forums @YeboPam.

I am sorry to hear that your Blaze is not registering your heart rate information. Have you tried to restart it? If you haven't, you can restart your tracker by doing the following:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Also, please check that this feature is in "On" or "Auto" by swiping to settings from your Blaze and check the heart rate option.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hi, I have the same problem. No green led light and my Blaze is not registering my heart rate. I restart it and no change. Help...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem. Restarting didn’t correct it, but switching the heart rate setting from “auto” to “on” did. Thank you!

Best Answer

I tried that too and didn't work thank you though 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to see new faces @MagdaJ and @LisaFay, welcome!

@LisaFay I am glad to hear that the troubleshoot provided worked for you and that your Blaze is now working properly. If there is anything else we can do for you, do not hesitate to post it.

@MagdaJ I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Keep me posted. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes