Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze stopped syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have two FitBit blaze watches that I purchased from an individual second hand.  I did not have a charger so I purchased one on Ebay.  I have tried to charge both of them and nothing happens.  There seems to be no charge whatsoever.  No lights come up on the face of the watch.  I have tried to reset and it does not work.  Should I just accept the fact that I have been sold two dead watches, give up, and throw them away?  I checked the voltage on the charger and it seems to be working ok.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @mitcheb1967  the Blaze was discontinued in 2018 when the Versa series was announced. I had a Blaze myself and ultimately the screen wouldn't turn on and it didn't charge. You could always just put one on the charger and leave it for a day to see if it revives. Usually a restart is all that is needed to help a glitch, but it seems this might be more than a glitch. I hate to think someone sold you two non-working devices. If the batteries were dead for a long time, that might account for why you can't get them back to life. Sorry this happened to you. Miss my Blaze until I moved on. Now I have the Luxe and it's done well for me.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes