Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze stopped tracking heart rate and steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Firstly Heart rate monitoring stopped & now step elevation recordings have too! The HR therefore has affected accurate sleep recording Only had 18mths No joy with trouble shooting! Any suggestions? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Community Forums @AnitasAngels! I'm sorry for the late response. Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot your Blaze prior to contacting us. 

If your Blaze stopped tracking your steps, I'd recommend to restart it by following these steps

In regards to the heart rate not being shown on your Blaze, swipe to Settings and find Heart Rate Tracking. Make sure Heart Rate is set to Auto or On.

Also, make sure your device is positioned correctly on your wrist:

• Tighten the band just enough so it doesn’t slip on your wrist. Your device needs a solid contact with your arm to reliably track your heart rate.
  • Heart-rate tracking may not work with certain accessory bands, especially if they’re loose fitting. Move the band to a slightly different position on your arm—a little higher or a little lower.

Give this a go and let me know the outcome, I'll be around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes