Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze stuck on the fitbit logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hopefully someone can give me some advice.
I received my blaze a couple of days ago and set up fine, it has been working since. Today it is stuck on the fitbit logo and flashes every 20-30 second or so. I have tried turning it off and the screen goes black for a split second then continues to be stuck on the fitbit logo. Any help please. Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes
76 REPLIES 76

Hi all, thanks for the information provided.

I am glad to see here that some of you got a new unit or replaced your trackers with a Versa and that so far everything has been working properly. If there is anything else, we can help you with do not hesitate to post it.

Now if you are having issues, follow the instructions in my previous post.

Happy stepping! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me 3 days ago. While chatting with online support, I did the reset on the tracker and then followed it up with intiating a sync from my phone.  The device responded for all of 15 minutes before the logo re-appeared.  After reaching out to the Fitbit folks a second time, I relaized that they or the company proper, had no idea how to address this bug.  I did get a sales pitch and a discount coupon via email.

I did resolve the issue last night but it took approximately 36 hours:

1. Allow the tracker's battery to competely drain.
  2. Fully recharge the tracker.  [Online support said not to charge it beyond 2 hours.].  I allowed my Blaze to re-energize for about 18 hours.
  3. I then reset the tracker.
  4. I then initiated a sync via my phone.  At this point, the time re-displayed.  
  5. I immediately shutdown the tracker.
  6. I restarted the tracker after five minutes.

It's now been 11 hours and my Blaze is still working.  I do not know if all the aforementioned steps are  necessary but, it worked for me.  I am curious if Fitbit's engineers can re-create and validate my steps or, if support will continue to offer sales pitches versus customer service.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Glad that worked for you. Thanks.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have no idea what is ment by re-energize tracker for 18 hours. I have know idea what ste said would be needed to energize a tracker. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sellysel welcome to the Forums, @Tgurl and @Rich_Laue it's great to see you around.

I am glad to see here that this issue has been resolved for you and appreciate the steps you shared, I know that people having this same issue will find it helpful.

Catch you later! Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t have a warranty for my blaze and it is stuck on the boot up screen can I still get it replaced?

How much is the replacement?

Help my Fitbit blaze is going crazy!

Moderator edit: Merged replies

Best Answer
0 Votes

Replacement and or cost is unknown to me. Please contact FitBit for that.
Have you tried all the suggestions in the community forums? I placed it in
the charge cradle several times before it finally became "unstuck". Good
luck! I ended up selling my Blaze and replaced with Versa. However the
"back up" button on the left side sticks. Have resolved these are expensive
but not long term devices.

???? Specify, please.

Moderator edit: Merged replies

Best Answer
0 Votes

it Is in a boot loop and everything is frozen and I have tried everything that Fitbit says to do. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
The only other suggestion I can think of is to let the battery run down
completely and then charge.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried that but thanks for you’re help I will just moove on anyway thanks though.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there everyone! Good to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

@Casheahan, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to the Support Team for them to help getting you back on track. Please, keep an eye on your inbox for more instructions and if you need more help, I'm always around.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is sudenly working 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh, that's great to hear! Thanks for letting me know @Casheahan! 😄

If you need more help, I'm alwasy around!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've experienced the stuck on logo problem for the first one week ago. I tried all the above techniques and was able to revive my Blaze by draining and charging the battery. Now that technique is no longer working. Each time my Blaze has gotten stuck on the logo, I was in the middle of a workout either treadmill or outdoor run. Not sure if there is a trigger when you use the Select Exercise feature. Please help! Had my Blaze for over 2 years and I'm quite fond of it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever get it to work properly 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,
This issue was resolved automatically soon after I posted it on portal. Had
to update fitbit app to resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Amarjeet
--
*Thanks and Regards,*

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, after quite a few reboots. I eventually sold it to a coworker since I
upgraded to a Versa.
Best Answer
0 Votes