Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze stuck on wrong time and date, won't sync, can't update IOS 10.2 user

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Haven't worn my Blaze for a couple of weeks and the date is stuck on the 15th December.  Tried to sync today and it can't. Have reinstalled app, sorted Bluetooth, forgotten device, now it hangs with a code on the sceen and the cog of doom spinning saying connecting to fitbit .. 60 mins so far! ....you name it I've done it.  Recently updated iphone to 10.2 (14C92) ..... what's happening Fitbit? There are lots of posts like mine.

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

Hi all,

I am having the same issue. I switched off my blaze for two days now, the date n time are stuck there. Also when I'm syncing it with the app, I am not getting any of the data regarding sleep pattern or steps etc. I tried all the things explained by Rich here but nothing worked. What should I do? Can anybody help?

Best Answer

It sounds as if your tracker has not. Synced, the app will tell you how long ago the last sync happened. 

During a sync the time will be updated, and we know if the Blaze is turned off the time will need to be set through a sync. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried all of these options and still having the same issues with my Fitbit blaze. It is stuck on the incorrect date and time. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has your tracker recently synced @Aire

Best Answer
0 Votes