Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze sync drops calories burned to less than 100 at every sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze is having an issue with recording calories burned properly. Every time I synch to the mobile app, the calories drop to 70 or less.  I think this is a program error. It happens on my Alta HR too.  So, FitBit, your code is doing something wrong and needs to be fixed.

I restarted both devices, removed and replaced the FitBit app on my phone, so what next?  I would like to track calories burned, but if it always resets to 70 or less, that is not useful.

Thanks, any suggestions welcome.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It's great to have you here @Les45! Thanks for the troubleshooting that you've done. This seems pretty weird and shouldn't be happening. I would like you to provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing, before syncing and after. 

Additionally, I would like you to make sure that you have the latest version of the app which is 2.40.1 for iOS and 2.57.3 for Android. 

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I did get an answer, and it seems to be working.  I went into the Fitbit chat, and was told that the engineers know of this problem and were working on it.  In the mean-time, I was given a suggestion about turning off another fitbit device and updateing one at a time and that seems to be working. 

Best Answer