Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze sync during day loose steps and calories

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been a loyal Fitbit user since 2013. I am on my last Fitbit I have decided I need to look for a more reliable fitness tracker. I currently wear a Blaze I now can no longer sync my day’s activity until after midnight. If I do my steps completed drops as well as my calorie credit. Came to my attention when I began having difficulty hitting my daily goals. I began taking pictures of my stats on my wrist before and after a sync to my mobile device and would loose 1500 steps and 200 calories. Now I need to sync to my computer to get credit accurately for my previous day’s accomplishments.

All my friends have purchased other trackers and I no longer am able to compete with them and I need to replace my wife’s as well. Between us we have owned 10 of these in 5 years because they break/fail etc. now am going to look at other options. I bought the blaze thinking if I spent more would be better quality - not the case.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@skolar Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here! Sorry to hear that your Blaze is losing steps and calories. You mentioned that you have pictures of this, could you share it here Try refreshing the link between your phone and your Blaze by going to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device. After this try syncing them. Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on. 

Additionally check that you don't have any third party apps syncing to your Fitbit account as they may affect your data.

I look forward to your reply.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes