Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze timer diming

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please provide the option to cancel diming in stop watch/ timer mode. I know you'll comment it is to save battery as you have done in response to other posts but: 1) the functionality should only apply to the stop watch/timer and probably many, like I,  will keep flicking it on anyway so the net battery saving will be minimal, And 2) optional user functionality should come first before battery life reputation.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

This option already exists.

Choose the Chronograph face, then tap the select button for the quick start stopwatch. This will stay on until the battery dies.

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Jrc110 and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

You can go for the option that our friend here recommended but if you want this option with another clock faces, I recommend visiting our feature suggestions board and share your idea, since I took the liberty and searched for a request like this but didn't find any. 

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hi and thanks for the tip. That will help a bit for now.

However, my view on this solution is it's a temporary and rather 3rd rate workaround for now: I don't use or like the chronograph face (American dates for starters - another issue fitbit needs to fix is time and date in the right local format - it is on some faces but not others for the UK).  

But my 'enhancement' request (correction is probably the more accurate term) stands - the stop watch and countdown should work properly and that includes being able to see the counter!

Aside from these issues, I think the blaze is a great product.    

cheers and thanks again for your tip.

Best Answer
0 Votes