Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze tracker fell out of band and is lost

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I lost just my blaze tracker out of my band. It hasn't synced since 3/14/17 @ 1:14am.
It was at "medium" battery then. Still trying to look for it. Obviously not in my house if it won't sync. Does anyone know how long the battery will last while its not being used at "medium" charge? I'm assuming longer than usual since its not syncing or turning on to track anything. Sleep mode maybe?

Can I buy just the middle tracker if I can't fine it or do I have to buy an entire new one? Just got this in November. Not happy at all!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@JessNYNC wrote:

I did try the trackers to locate it. The one fitbit recommend and numerously others. 

Just very unhappysince I've literally only been using it for a few months. If it's not covered by a warranty I'm not going to trust it and buy another of the same brand. Just very disheartening bc I used it religiously and feel like I lost my cell phone, or my right arm!  😞 The battery is definitely dead by now so the odds of me finding it are null! 😞

How can you blame Fitbit for you losing the Tracker? It snaps in place pretty snug from the underside. Then if you're wearing it as snug as you're supposed to. I don't see how it could fall out. ESPECIALLY without you even knowing! I think if there was contact enough to knock a tracker out of the wristband, you'd know it. Sounds more like something happened while you weren't wearing it. Maybe look for loss insurance next time?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

I'm so sorry you lost it.

The battery will last about 5 days.

I do hope you find it.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
Is that 5 days on medium battery even if it's just sitting around inactive?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Have you tried to call customer service? When I lost my previous fitbit (I had a general idea of where it was), they helped me download an app that helped me track the Bluetooth signal. I've since deleted the app, so can't remember what it was. Good luck in finding it! Terri
Best Answer
0 Votes

I did try the trackers to locate it. The one fitbit recommend and numerously others. 

Just very unhappysince I've literally only been using it for a few months. If it's not covered by a warranty I'm not going to trust it and buy another of the same brand. Just very disheartening bc I used it religiously and feel like I lost my cell phone, or my right arm!  😞 The battery is definitely dead by now so the odds of me finding it are null! 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JessNYNC wrote:

How can you blame Fitbit for you losing the Tracker? It snaps in place pretty snug from the underside. Then if you're wearing it as snug as you're supposed to. I don't see how it could fall out. ESPECIALLY without you even knowing! I think if there was contact enough to knock a tracker out of the wristband, you'd know it. Sounds more like something happened while you weren't wearing it. Maybe look for loss insurance next time?

Best Answer
I wear the tracker as it stated And not loose at all.

I also don't remember asking for your rude unsolicited opinion of you accusing me of losing it while not wearing it. Lol!! Look Inspector Clouseau, don't quit your day job honey! Looool!!!

There's always one in the bunch! 😉

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I wear the tracker as it stated And not loose at all.

I also don't remember asking for your rude unsolicited opinion of you accusing me of losing it while not wearing it. Lol!! Look Inspector Clouseau, don't quit your day job honey! Looool!!!

There's always one in the bunch! 😉

Best Answer

I only had my Blaze for a couple of months if that. Unfortunately mines also fell out the band.. I wore it as instructed especially since i wore it work..

Now two hundred dollars is just gone.

Best Answer

Same thing just happened to me this morning.  Design is faulty.  Fitbit support should be doing more for their customers who purchased this model!! $200 gone... only had it a month !

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened to me with the Blaze a week ago. Believe you me, fitbit does NOT care. They could care less. It's fine but it's sad they don't want to take better care of their customers.  I will still buy another. All of my daggone data is locked in Fitbit so I'm forced to.

Best Answer

My tracer fell out once and I noticed when it fell out. Then a few weeks later I had it on at church. Then on my way home when I was checking the time. It was gone. I retraced my steps and stops and the car. But it was no where to be found. Not sure what I want to do now. It was less than a year old. I also had a charge HR. The back that plugged into to charge came apart. This happened twice. 

Fit bit was very helpful with the Charge HR problems but I don't know about the issues with Blaze. Sad its gone but glad to know I am not alone!

Best Answer
0 Votes