Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze tracking too many steps after latest update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone experienced problems with their Blaze tracking to many steps after this latest update? I noticed just in the last few days that my blaze is picking up arm movement and tracking it as steps. It never did this before until the newest update. Any suggestions on how to fix it? I have removed it and set it up as new, reset it several times, shut it down and restarted it several times, changed from non-dominant to dominant hand. Any other suggestions would be great! Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Redreva80 wrote:

Has anyone experienced problems with their Blaze tracking to many steps after this latest update? I noticed just in the last few days that my blaze is picking up arm movement and tracking it as steps. It never did this before until the newest update. Any suggestions on how to fix it? I have removed it and set it up as new, reset it several times, shut it down and restarted it several times, changed from non-dominant to dominant hand. Any other suggestions would be great! Thanks! 

My is doing the same thing. I had over 10 thousand steps this morning before I got out of bed

Best Answer
0 Votes