Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze turns off and won’t turn on unless it’s I the charging cable

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The last few days my blaze has been shutting down during the day and won’t turn back on until it’s in the charging cradle. The app shows battery fully charged when it’s synced but crashes and shuts down minutes after.

no matter what buttons are pressed it is completely unresponsive.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I am having the same issue. It’s brand new I even tried cleaning it. No luck. This is not acceptable I agree. You may want to contact customer support. If you find out let me know. Good Luck

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine was doing that also. It would be dead, sometimes the battery icon would come on after pressing the left button and show 1 red bar, put it on the charger, it would restart, show the Fitbit logo, then show it was fully charged. Sync to my phone fully charged, but then die very soon after. Then sync to my phone showing dead battery, or tracker not found. I'd have to plug it in for a sec to get it to restart then unplug it, it would vibrate, then plug it back in to charge correctly. But still after all of that it would only last half the day. What a pain.

Best Answer
0 Votes
What did you end up doing? Did they send you a replacement or did you have
to buy a new one?
Best Answer
0 Votes

I pretty much have given up on the blaze. Bought a new versa, but wouldn't set up, returned and got another versa, finally got it to setup, but had multiple problems with Bluetooth and wifi. It just would not sync unless I set it on top of my router, it was a pain but I was going to deal with it, but then the next day that stopped working. So I returned that one too. Got my money back and am currently without a tracker, but looking for a different brand.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately I found this forum after all the problems with my versa. If I would of known, I would of never bought my charge HR( band started bubbling after the warranty) my blaze (battery issues after the warranty) and now 2 versa's. 

Best Answer
0 Votes