Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze vibration is so loud!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just purchased a Blaze and it's so loud!  I wonder if I can trade mine in for an Apple Watch.

Best Answer
21 REPLIES 21

Is the vibration loud because it rattles in the square housing unit? I had this, but I realised I hadn't put the screen in correctly so it was moving in the housing unit 

Best Answer
0 Votes
No, I removed it from the frame and held it in my hand. Still loud.
Best Answer
0 Votes

wow you are lucky I cant hear or feel mine

Best Answer
0 Votes
Not so much. It is disrupting if it goes off in an important meeting.
Best Answer
Wow, don't know what to say then. It's gotta be a manufacturing issue. Is it a lot "louder" than an iphone vibrate?

Fitbit's can be faulty, I bought a Charge HR for my mum and straight out of the box it didn't work. Took it back and the replacement works fine.

•sent from iPhone•
Best Answer
0 Votes
If the company sends me another one I will give it a try and return the faulty one. I doubt the issue I'm having is unique, so I don't hold out hope they will do that. It rings of poor manufacturing in my opinion.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Most posts i read on the Blaze and the vibration say that it is too weak, and hardly able to feel when the uservis awake.  In fact there are several requests to have it made louder.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Not so desirable when goes off in the middle of a meeting.
Best Answer

The Blaze has a DND mode, swipe down and turn Notifications off.

Best Answer
0 Votes
That's not a solution to the problem of loud notifications.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Did i say it was? It is a solution to keep the Blaze from interupting a meeting, which i find all of my Fitbits, besides the Fitbit One, will do.

Im still surprised about this thread since we have a big group of Blaze owners upset, that Fitbit hasn't made the vibration louder. Some even threathreatening to go to an alternative company.

Best Answer
0 Votes
They don't all buzz like the Blaze. By the way, still no reply from customer service.
Best Answer
0 Votes

The Buzz comes from the slight play, between the frame and the pebble.

As for contacting them, there is email, online chat, twitter, and phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Actually I removed it from the frame and held it in my hand. Still loud.

I did contact them.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes
The left button silences the vibration, unless your wrist is on the table then it may seem loud.

•sent from iPhone•
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah that's correct, but it wasn't me that was asking

•sent from iPhone•
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is also obnoxiously loud! Almost just need to completely disable this feature which is frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
The company replaced mine. The new one is much better
Best Answer
0 Votes